If we want to apply a modern style in the living room, then here are 8 modern style living room ideas that might help.
(1) Type – we will find some kind of guest room styles ranging from modern retro, mid-century modern, contemporary modern, up to the modern bohemian style. Determine the modern style that we want to apply to the living room and learn more by getting information through various reliable sources.
(2) The color scheme – for a modern style in the living room, we need to apply a color that is able to give the impression of a soothing, warm, and fun at the same time. For that, we can apply several colors such as white, wheat yellow, lime green, and others. We can also apply the accent on the look of the room so it looks more alive.
(3) Features – there are many features that can we put in a modern living room. But we need to consider is to make sure that the living room has a piece with a high degree of functional, has a low height, and versatile.
(4) Furniture – make sure the design of the existing furniture in the living room uncomplicated aka simple, has a straight line, slim, and smooth. Several types of living room furniture, among others: coffee table, chairs, sofas, bookcases, and more.
(5) Lighting – make sure we apply the right kind of lighting and match the functions of the living room – as a place to welcome guests and as a place of entertainment for the whole family. Overhead lighting is a lighting option that we can apply. We can also apply the dimming of lights when we want a different atmosphere.
(6) Accessories – make sure we do not display too many accessories in a modern living room. Keep it simple looks is important. Types of accessories that can we put to them could have the functionality and aesthetic value as the fireplace is decorated with various souvenirs or family photos.
(7) Accents – dare behave in a variety of patterns and colors merge in order to present an attractive accent in a modern living room. Do not stick to match the same pattern or color in the living room because it will only make the room look dull.
(8) Materials – we can use a variety of materials for a modern living space ranging from wood, glass, metal up. Unleash creativity and imagination in designing a living room with a style that will hold on we pursue.
So, if we intend to implement a modern style of living room and make it as fun and enjoyable room, let’s get to try some of the tips above!