When we talk about outdoor lighting ideas, then we will get a wide selection of types of lighting that we can apply by considering the style of decoration that we pursue – whether traditional, whether modern, or whether contemporary. All styles have their own types of lighting in order to accentuate the design of the landscape that we have. In addition to considering the style, we must also consider the natural aesthetic that is capable of generating tones harmonize with the other components. If we intend to apply a contemporary style, then here are 8 best of contemporary outdoor lighting ideas that we can apply.
(1) Spotlights – to highlight certain architectural elements that we think are interesting and deserve to be used as a focal point in the yard or garden then we can apply the spotlight. Adjust scale spotlights that we will apply to the size of the architectural elements that will be highlighted.
(2) Eco lighting – to create a more contemporary outdoor display, then we can implement such environmentally friendly lighting solar lights are present in a variety of options. This is the type of lighting that will provide a soft light and not excessive in the outdoor display. In addition, these lights are also low maintenance and have a good performance.
(3) Hanging lighting – to give a dramatic touch to the contemporary style that we apply then we can apply this type of lighting that comes in a wide selection of designs and styles. We can hang it on a large tree branch or other places we deem appropriate.
(4) Offset lighting – this is one of the types of lighting that can be placed at different intervals between the garden and other rooms such as bedrooms. This is the type of outdoor lighting that will highlight brilliantly.
(5) Path lighting – this is one type of outdoor lighting that can make the display brighter path and we can choose to get the type of lighting that works using a unique navigation through the sound of footsteps.
(6) Immersing lighting – this is one type of outdoor lighting that will give a unique touch to the display gardens or parks.
(7) Lantern or sconces – we can choose to apply lanterns or sconces that we put on both sides of the door or hang it from the ceiling of the porch in order to give a contemporary look by choosing the type of material that is adjustable.
(8) Down lighting – this is one type of outdoor lighting that will give soft light effect and we can put it in a high place like a roof or tree.
Outdoor lighting can serve several functions including improving the aesthetic quality of the landscape view that we have.