Apply routine maintenance – If we want to maintain the durability and performance of the boiler that we have, then we have to do some maintenance action.
As we all know, the boiler is one of the items that will help warm water in the winter. And here are 8 boiler preventive maintenance tips for landlords that we must know.
- First, applying regular maintenance – we make sure to schedule regular boiler we have the relevant agencies, including the certified professionals – especially those relating to product gas at least 1 year. They will ensure the conditions of our boiler in tip top condition by performing a series of checks.
- Second, get a carbon monoxide detection unit – this is a unit that will help us if the boiler leak or not. We can get this tool at affordable prices with outstanding functionality, especially in bringing tranquility in mind.
- Third, the boiler pressure checks – we have to check the boiler pressure on a regular basis so that we can take action quickly when the pressure is too high or if we plan to keep the pressure in order to stay in the numbers we want.
- Fourth, apply boiler treatment – regular cleaning of the boiler by removing any dirt. Make sure the dust does not get into the pilot light area because it can cause fires, and various other things we do not want. Clean also the crust on the boiler once a year so as not to accumulate.
- Fifth, do monitoring of boiler systems – we can do regular inspections for all things related to the boiler system including pressure checks temperature, gas pressure, surface water, and others.
- Sixth, do the blowing down on a regular basis without doing excessive – when we perform excessively blowing down will only cause a lot of wasted water – as well as energy and chemicals. We can install an automatic blow down surface conductivity system that will assist us in doing the control (if possible).
- Seventh, do a series of checks on the boiler, including checking the insulation of pipes and storage tanks, check the condensate pumps, steam traps and check regularly steam lines, and others.
- Eighth, make sure we check out the various items relating to the security of the system such as a boiler gauge glass, pressure switches, scanners, pressure control, until the primary and auxiliary low water cutoffs.
So, maximize all the functions of the boiler system by performing routine maintenance and get the optimal performance of the boiler including durability that we can rely on.