Be aware with rodent – Who does not worry when their house detected rodents like mice? Everyone must feel worried. Yup, the rat is a rodent that carries many disadvantages than advantages so we must make every effort to avoid it.
Here are 8 signs and troubleshooting tips on how to avoid rodent problems that we can make additional information.
- First, if we find rodent droppings, then this is one of the very clear signals that our house was hit by a rodent problem. Usually, the dirt can be found in places where food is stored. To avoid this, make sure that we maximize the security of the storage itself. Make sure there are no holes or gaps that could be used as a way into a closet or drawer.
- Second, if we find rodent nests, then we should immediately take precautions by cleaning all over the place and corner of the house on a regular basis so it does not create a rodent linger there. Do not forget also to check all places including the inside of the cabinet, box, behind equipment, in the engine, until the space between the floor and ceiling and make sure everything is clean of rodent.
- Third, when we found the food or food containers are bitten rodents, then we have to increase alertness. Protect the presence of food stored in containers with making sure we close it tightly and store it in a safe place. Because rodents can chew up a wide range of products including plastic food containers, then we should always carefully check every food and food storage areas.
- Fourth, if we find a small pile of rubble in some areas, then certainly there is a rodent in the house. Make sure we always ensure dining table and storage of food is always in a clean condition.
- Fifth, when we smelled an unusual odor – unpleasant and piercing, then certainly there is a rodent. Immediately do a search and do the cleaning steps.
- Sixth, when we heard an unusual noise at night – like people running around in the attic, then certainly there are rodents that are running in the house. Immediately perform a search, cleaning, and call an expert for help.
- Seventh, if we find the presence of a small bite on a variety of household items, then we can suspect as a result of rodent work that must be cautious.
- Eighth, when we occasionally meet with the rodent in a room, it is no doubt that the house we have a ‘collection’ incredible. Call a pest exterminator to help us eliminate the rodent problem in our house.
So, don’t wait until everything become too late. Do something, now!