Get inspired with your own Inspiring Glass Interior – The use of glass is now more widespread and popular because of its extraordinary charm in presenting an interior view. We can use glass as a decorative item that can make the interior more enchanting.
Then, what interior design we can produce by using glass as the main material? Well, here are 8 glass inspiring interior design ideas that we can learn and maybe one of them could be used as a reference.
- First, the transparent floors – this is one of interior design ideas using glass that will make homes more modern and sophisticated. Glass floor will provide tremendous appeal for interior design and this will certainly be one of the ideas are worth a try to apply. Interesting visual effects will immediately we get and we could fill the niche created by a variety of decorative items.
- Second, sparkling surfaces – we could use colored glass combined with other tiles such as ceramic or to create the impression of sparkling on the surface like a backsplash in a kitchen or bathroom. Sparkling charm will add style to the room and make the room look clean.
- Third, custom vessels – we can create a work of art using glass while creating a dramatic effect. We can add the use of LED lights are placed at the bottom of custom vessels and in an instant, we create works of art that will give its own color to the room.
- Fourth, privacy panels – many homeowners who use glass as an item to give a more personal look at a room and privacy while creating both inside and outside the room with the design they want. Glass that is used to enhance the look of stained glass with beautiful colors and charming.
- Fifth, cohesive interior – we can make the glass as items that will make the interior look more charming with creating a cohesive interior at the front door as slide-lights.
- Sixth, dramatic catwalk – we could use the glass as the center of attention and one of them is by creating a glass staircase. Certainly this will be an item that will make a house look more cool and stylish.
- Seventh, personal expressions – we could use the glass to create a look that is loaded with a personal touch that will make it feel more personal, and more exclusive. We can use glass to create certain art that can express what our taste.
- Eighth, movable masterpiece – we can choose a variety of decorative glass items that we can moves when we want. By choosing movable masterpiece, then we can easily carry it moved with us when we move home someday.
So, which ideas you want to apply?